Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy busy!

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated, it's been busy here! I usually work at least forty hours a week - they're keeping me busy!


The first couple of baby elk I was able to see. They are just the darnest things. The other day, in front of the dining room, we had a herd of elk wiith a good 9-12 calves. They would run back and forth, chasing birds. So cute!

The clouds were amazing. This is one of my favorite overlooks in the park. I don't quite know the name of it off the top of my head, I'll have to look it up, but the sky is always beautiful.


Stormfront again.


Bull moose in a pond! It's a little blurry - it was that time of the night when it's difficult to get a good picture because of the light. He was still pretty cool!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. ahhh where did you see this moose?
    We had to drive all the way to Moose Wyoming to see one...
    then we saw one on the freeway on the Montana Idaho Border, drinking water out of the freeway shoulder,...,.

    ReplyDelete