Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Been a while!

Sorry for the lack of updates. As usual, I've been fairly busy and the internet is fairly nonexistent in the park.

Some notable events:
-Lost at the latest Cornhole Campionship. These NPSS guys came in and kicked our butts.
-Saw my first Coyote pups!
-Went up to the Hoodoos for the first time. I haven't taken any pictures but it's amazing. Looks almost like an elephant graveyard and I have so much fun just climbing around.
-Went to Canyon again, which meant driving through Dunraven Pass.
-On the same trip, we [Karr, Rebecca and myself], also went to Lake and Fishing Bridge. Very cool! Nice to see a big lake again.
-Went driving in Lamar the other day, a wolf ran in front of us on the road! It was too quick to get a picture, but man on man! So neat!
-Work is going pretty well, they've got me training in new servers almost ever week now. I guess that means I must be doing something right!

Hope everybody had a good 4th of July and is doing well! Love to all!
Ashley

Abby - Congrats on your baby sister!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment